Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Didn't Want to Say It

I didn't want to say it, but, we have been hit by the storms. It looks as though we will be without power for a few days. This is something the members of the Foreig Appropriations Committee should take note of. Which countries come to assist or say anything of concern to us. Not that what came through is on the same scale as an earthquake is Haiti, or quakes an tsunami's. I am just saying, we should take note of which countries are saying what after this.

Also, if you live in the areas currently blacked out by Irene, I feel for you. Keep your heads up and keep moving, this will dry up and clean up. As for me and my crew, we are beginning to shop for a generator so, wheb winter comes, we are not waiting for someone to come to us. We will be better prepared and will stand tall in the face of adversity, like strong Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment